Author(s): Annie Barrows; Sophie Blackall (Illustrator)
Book 11 in The New York Timesbestselling Ivy & Bean series
Ivy and Bean are back, and they are funnier than ever: Ivy's worried. She's read a lot of books about only children, so she knows that they are sometimes spoiled rotten. They don't share their toys. They never do any work. They scream and cry when they don't get their way. Spoiler alert! Ivy doesn't have any brothers or sisters. That's why she's worried. How can she keep from getting spoiled? She could give away all her clothes, but she'd probably get in trouble. She could give away all her toys, but she likes her toys. There's really only one solution: she needs a baby sister, on the double! Luckily, Ivy and Bean know just where to get one.
* Perfect chapter book and book series for young readers
* Funny, relatable characters and story line
* Annie Barrows is the bestselling author of books for both children and adults including the Ivy & Bean series which has more than 5 million copies in print
"Longtime Ivy and Bean fans won't be disappointed and young readers who have yet to check out the series will find this a fine starting point." -- Entertainment Weekly
A classroom favorite, Ivy and Bean have been keeping kids laughing -- and reading -- for more than a decade.
* Books for independent readers ages 6-9
* Elementary school chapter books
* Books for grades 1-4