The Kiwi Go Marching One by One (Book & CD)
Author(s): Peter Millett (Te Reo by Ngaere Roberts)
The kiwi go marching one by one, hooray, hooray! They're hoping for some outdoor fun, To play, to play! So gather friends and sing along to this cheeky, chirpy kiwi song, and well all have fun when kiwi go one by one! Join acclaimed childrens TV star Jay Lagaaia in a boisterous tiki tour of Aotearoa.
Sing along to this Kiwi version of an old favourite!
Join five happy-go-lucky kiwi having fun times travelling through New Zealand - camping, fishing, sliding in the snow ... and don't forget bungy jumping!
With playful illustrations by Deb Hinde, the book comes with a bonus CD of the song exuberantly sung in both English and te reo Maori by popular singer/actor Jay Laga'aia.
* Everyone knows the tune and will be able to sing along immediately to this playful adaptation by Peter Millett
* Adorable and cheeky illustrations by best-selling children's book illustrator, Deborah Hinde
* Great song CD bonus with Jay Laga'aia
* A soon-to-be Kiwi classic!
sung by Jay Lagáaia
- : 9781775435129
- : Scholastic New Zealand Limited
- : Scholastic New Zealand
- : Contains 1 Paperback and 1 CD-Audio
- : December 2016
- : 250mm X 240mm X 3mm
- : New Zealand
- : November 2017
- : books
- : Peter Millett (Te Reo by Ngaere Roberts)
- : Paperback
- : Deborah Hinde
- : Maori; English
- : 782.42083
- : 32